Services: What we do
- Increase company productivity.
- Increase individual job satisfaction.
Fixed-price data audit
Whether you use commercial software or write your own tools, a data transformation or cleansing process can lead to unexpected results. It's imperative to validate changes before applying them to a production environment or committing the changes to a data warehouse. We're offering a new data audit service that leverages our powerful tools to provide clear visibility into your data and changes made to that data.
|Send us 2 text files: one containing fielded data before a transformation or cleansing process, the other after. We will return interactive HTML reports that show every difference in every field, including multiple levels of summary.
||up to 1,000
|up to 10,000
|up to 100,000
|up to 1,000,000
Subsequent comparisons against either dataset are priced at 50%. (Not available for the free service). Half of the total purchase price of our ETL Audit service or Cleansing Audit service may be applied to a subsequent product purchase made within 12 months. (We expect to offer a full data quality audit service in the near future; please contact us if you have specific requirements.)
* to qualified companies
Data Quality projects
Our professional services team is ready to help make sure your data quality project is a success. Possible tasks include:
- Extend Profile with domain knowledge that is specific to your data, including custom fields (e.g. part number).
- Create Transform rules for your data (teaching you a bit of regex in the process if you like).
- Add street-level address verification against postal service data (via the CASS standard in the US and similar standards in certain other countries).
- Extend Match with algorithms tuned for your data.
- Customize Match to report on dup groups from a high-end cleansing product.
- Integrate DQ Now with a packaged application (e.g. Siebel) to cleanse and dedup each record as it is entered.
- Add a custom API to simplify integration with your internal systems.
As one might expect from our background, we're available to assist with other tasks. Successes to date include:
- Intranet quoting system with integrated product configurator, featuring multiple search options that lead to single result list.
- Installed-base reporting system with multiple data sources/schemas and user-specified hierarchy.
- Tech support knowledge base with integrated fielded and full-text search plus a highly-configurable result list.
- Automatic generation of HTML and Java data entry forms from single XML representation.
- Custom "diff" which preserves the current tags and ignores tag changes.
- Automate tasks and workflows.
- Organize and present information ("information architecture").
- GUI design to achieve simple + powerful.
Next step: See how we work.